Gears of war

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok ratters here's some inspirational music for ya Tom Pettys- I won't back down. Prime time baby
revygume.jpg
amynahep.jpg
a4ypy3ej.jpg
. Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lookin good Jake!
I see a peak of a tank there at the end!
Break out the doo dads and crank up some Police
Dee doo doo dad,,,dee dad dad doo,,,everyone is watching you!
YBJB!

Yes I'm new to the site so I have no previous experience of you Jake, but you lost me straight away with the plastic figures!?

Jake is up to his old tricks again! At least you didn't call them dolls Unc' Fide... ;)

Luke.

Yes I'm new to the site so I have no previous experience of you Jake, but you lost me straight away with the plastic figures!?

That's cool Uncle Fide for not knowing me. Just look me up and my builds. I'm still the same and you'll figure out our "inside" lingo soon.
Ok Ratters I'm about to go work on some things. So it's Sunday. Let's crank up Jeffersons Starship "Stranger" then Golden Earrings " Twilight Zone" and I'll be back with more pics.
5ady8e3a.jpg
Say dollies again!! I dare ya!! Lol GTB!!! Peace

WHAM!!??????
I always knew that George Michael was an evil plot of the Joker!

WHAM!!??????
I always knew that George Michael was an evil plot of the Joker!

Hahaha good one B!! Those cut outs from comic books with figures is called articulated comic book art.

I just thought it was Green Lantern and the Joker at a Wham concert. :p

I think this build is just a diversion, he will use the frame swap option with a week to go and turn a girl's Walmart cruiser into a prototype Harley Davidson from 1899.

Here you go Ratters my light!!
ubepa2u3.jpg
front view
parudesu.jpg
cruising view
e9yjyha3.jpg
chain guard
ahe2epe4.jpg
Yeah and I'm keeping it dented just like that!
8u8umu9a.jpg
Guess what this is for?!?
nunysana.jpg
Steps I just built.
pu4ybazu.jpg
I have too many hobbies! IBJB!! GTB!! Peace

Hey Jake I'm kinda of shocked to see you haven't been in allot of the threads this build off... Keep up the good work of making us guess at what your up to.... :D
Which threads?!? Am I missing something?!? I will keep ya guessing cuz my bike is making me guess...thanks for watching,but stop watching and GTB!! Peace

I think this build is just a diversion, he will use the frame swap option with a week to go and turn a girl's Walmart cruiser into a prototype Harley Davidson from 1899.
Haha but you know I never switch bikes...I just meditate and demonstrate.

Back