Gears of war

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with your battle!

Good Luck, Jake.

Taught my kids, and then their kids, how to ride a bike. Great Grandkids are next (no rush)!:rolleyes:

I should get an Academy award the way I acted in court today. Like Handover Fist. I've got an angle. Plan C in effect now.
eta7aqy7.jpg
When one door closes-another one opens. Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning Ratters!! Took some R/R. Back at work today. Might go get supplies today. I need some more foam for figure projects and paint for GOW.
So crank up Bad Company- Bad company. (Cuz I won't be with page 3 slackers)
a8u6avag.jpg
Hulk crush slackers!! GTB!! Peace

Morning Ratters. Crazy stuff going on here. Still gotta take that trip to Home Depot. I woke up with this song in my head The Counting Crows -round here. So crank it! If you're stuck in your bike building remember...
natyzude.jpg
Be like water...Patience....Whatever Bruce!!!
na2y5upu.jpg
Get TA Buildin'!!! Peace

OK Ratters!! I've been busy doing many family things. So today I broke out the spray adhesive and voila
egy2y4et.jpg
Hence the name Gears of War. So crank up Lit-My own worst enemy and....GET TA BUILDIN'!!! PEACE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Perfect!

Thanks man. I need a shorter seat post though. I'll get it cut or get a new one. Cost of this build so far.. Zero. Oh yeah look who is doing my planning
yqujypem.jpg
PEACE

That's a bad seat buddy!!!!

OK Ratters!! I've been busy doing many family things. So today I broke out the spray adhesive and voila
egy2y4et.jpg
Hence the name Gears of War. So crank up Lit-My own worst enemy and....GET TA BUILDIN'!!! PEACE

you did a real sweet job on that seat...

trick seat!!!

troy
Ya right that was a trick. A little misdirection but then again you knew that right?!? Morning Ratters!! Today's music is Funkadelics- Cosmic Slop. So crank it up!! It's the weekend so make something happen today on ya bikes.
uve3eryg.jpg
HULK DON'T LIKE SLACKER WRATTERS!! PEACE

Back