Go to Walmart, try this.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACD

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys go to Walmart. Go to the bike dept. Find someone with a name tag. Put your doe eyes on, act all humble and say "I was wondering if you would have any damaged or returned bikes I could use for parts for cheap out back?? My kids and I like building custom bikes but we don't have a lot of money. Today I got a discontinued nothing wrong with it, 24" Kaluna Makamaka in red and black with whitewalls, red rims, black spokes, decent bars and more for $30. She said it's our last one and we want to get rid of it. I now have a fork, and rims/tires, bars, fenders and more for my build off bike. All for less than 2 tires from the LBS. She is going to keep me posted on any other cruisers that they get. I need some 26" tires and rims for my lady. She will be the next build off bike or just for fun as I can now continue with the frame I started with.

0003867534188_500X500.jpg

That's a good tip...you know they could care less, just want to get rid of the stuff.

Also, the men's 3 speed cruisers that are listed as having a newer Sturmey Archer 3 speed really have Shimano Nexus 3 speeds.

Both my Dad and october have found this out. My Dad ordered one online and sure enough, it came with the Nexus hub.

right on!! Dont forget Kenda has 24 X 3" tires for 10 bux a pop! Not white walls but COOL!!

The Wal-marts around us actually put their damaged bikes on discount either at the front of the store or in the area where they have all their seasonal item. So no need to ask for them.

even more fun go into the dressing room a yell
THERE IS NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!!!!!!!

giggles is right they off load that stuff quick. so if you don't see it
it ain't there

good score though

Imight go to wally world today and see what they have.
I want a 24 rear wheel that looks just like that one, for my ILLMATIC.

Back