Good day for yardsales

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a good day at yardsales yesterday . I actually had to quit and go home , I ran out of money . LOL I picked up an almost new step-thru cruiser . two Specialized Hard Rocks , and a Kuwahara men Japanese road bike that's was a perfect fit for me ; something I'd been looking for a couple of years . i knew once I gave up on finding one , it'd show up . All are in great shape . I got them all for $100 . A lot of potential here . FatTires
new006.jpg
new004.jpg
new003.jpg
new005.jpg

looks like the deal of the year to me, and all for a hundred bucks?! those hardrocks alone for that much are a steal, and thank you for being the only other person i've ever (seen?) to call "that type" of frame a "step'thru" frame. thats what i call them too, and looks to be in good condition as well. never heard of a "montego" but now i got that beach boys song "cocomo" stuck in my head. (AHHHHH!!!!; "... key largo, montego, baby why don't we go, to the cocomo. we'll get there faster, if we take it slow...") :lol:

Back