Got a Muscle bike for putting another bike together.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember getting a replacement chainguard so your's is the right one. As far as the stop sticker, I think I got it at a "bicycle rodeo" on Altus AFB. I wonder if your bike every had the same sort of history.

I'll take some more pictures of it as I get started on cleaning it up.

If I remember correct the Stop decal was reflective, it was a pain to remove and not damage the head badge. Just to cool about the similarities of these two bikes. :D

If you go back to the first page of the post on this bike, you will see the Stop decal on my bike, while I was trying to get it off. Forgot I had posted it.

DON'T PAINT THAT BIKE!

I received the same bike in 1968, and only knew of one other. Since then I have been searching for some proof that its existence wasn't all just a dream, especially since I still have mine, or at least part of mine. It was built by Huffy and sold by Coast to Coast. I would love to restore mine someday. I have the frame and handlebars, with one original grip. Hopefully somewhere I still have the fenders and chain guard, everything else can be replaced. thanks for confirming that I didn't imagine the whole thing.

Coast to Coast had a number of different bikes manufactured by Huffy under their Coast King in house name over a number of decades, into at least the mid 1980's.

Back