got a question for members of bike clubs??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Myself and some other members of my crew were lookin for ways to display our clubs name and logo on our bikes . Well, no one wanted to add stickers or plaques to our nice shiny bikes. Well a couple of us had a brainstorm and came up with an idea. Here is where the question comes in. What if we too those stock reflectors that come on the handle bars of those cheap repop bike and i sand, paint , and airbrush our clubs logo and name on them.. Would that be a good way to display our name and logo without gaulky stickers on our nice customized bikes. Plus , it would give everyone a place to display on same place on our bikes.. Feedback and opinions would be great or even other ideas..

Have t-shirts made up.
Some of us wear vests w/ the patch and some of us wear member only shirts.

spinman said:
if you guys don't have 'colors' yet I would first design them up and either get t shirts made or patches for vests.

If you already have these, i would question why you would need additional markers for your bikes.
good point .t. shirts are at the printers ordered them last week .. but we dont wear our colors everyday .. we were lookin for something that would be constantly displayed .. we have decided to get custom brass head badges.. any suggestion about anyone on here that makes them and could PM me on a estimate for a minimum of 6 badges??

Back