Got myself a Christmas present "Coors Lights"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I had an old steel Coors can that I always wanted to make into a headlight. Decided I would need a matching tail light to go with it. Found a miniature steel can that was designed to hold a lighter for the tail light. Didn't want to mess them up myself, so I contacted my bud "Sorcerer" with some ideas for the lights. We had a little discussion & I sent him the cans. Pretty much left it up to him & he worked his magic, since I don't have the patience! All I did was send him the cans & my desired mounting points for the lights & he did the rest. I already have one of his lights & I love it, so that's why he came into mind for this project. He does fantastic work & is very creative! Got em in the mail a couple of days ago & Love em! Thanks Arley! Now just to figure out which bike to put them on!

PC080440.jpg

PC080439.jpg

PC080441.jpg

A few years ago they were replacing all the overhead lights in the airplane factory where I work. The plant was building B-29s during WWII, so it has been there a while. The electricians I was working with pulled a bunch of old steel beer cans from the I-beam frame work 50' above the floor. Unfortunately the drinker had crushed the cans before stashing them.

Cool lights!

udallcustombikes said:
A few years ago they were replacing all the overhead lights in the airplane factory where I work. The plant was building B-29s during WWII, so it has been there a while. The electricians I was working with pulled a bunch of old steel beer cans from the I-beam frame work 50' above the floor. Unfortunately the drinker had crushed the cans before stashing them.

Cool lights!

Ah, the good old days! :mrgreen:

Guess you'll have to build a Banquet Bike now.
Cool lights!!!!

All in for the banquet. All in for the beer too. Just not the banquet beer! :mrgreen:

Here is my Billy Beer can headlight from BEER RUN. The beer was about the same quality and Coors.

20110723Photo_03A3932C-F78A-5103-2506-2B951A29F0D3.jpg

Beer cans can be fun!!

f05.jpg

Kingfish: I had a six pack of Billy Beer a long time ago that I was saving for collectible purposes, since the beer tasted like crap. Somehow it got moved into the garage & froze over the winter! Ruined every one! :x

pick said:
Kingfish: I had a six pack of Billy Beer a long time ago that I was saving for collectible purposes, since the beer tasted like crap. Somehow it got moved into the garage & froze over the winter! Ruined every one! :x

The sad thing is that Billy Beer is the best thing that ever came from the Carter family.

outskirtscustoms said:
Those lights are awesome! Just out of curiosity what does he charge to do something like this?

Lets just say "very reasonable" for the quality of work! 8)

kingfish254 said:
pick said:

The sad thing is that Billy Beer is the best thing that ever came from the Carter family.

That and Peanuts! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Back