Got some headbadge decals made...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Stingrayjoe needed a Murray Eliminator headbadge decal, so I sent a headbadge to Bruce the local decal guy, along with a BF Goodrich Challenger decal, and he made these. Pretty nice job! I think he got the color for the middle of the Murray badge spot on!

c8855ffcf2d84399ab2af8ab2ff8da70.jpg

3be7330f09b04a4d9bd7f2dda8851c80.jpg

Nice looking decals.

Crash - if you can find the sticker Huffy one, you can make a fairly good looking badge by applying to a piece of aluminum (think pop can or thicker if you can find something ), then rivet it one like original.

ps: I have rivets if you, or anyone, needs some, had to buy 100 pack to get some that were close enough.

Stingrayjoe needed a Murray Eliminator headbadge decal, so I sent a headbadge to Bruce the local decal guy, along with a BF Goodrich Challenger decal, and he made these. Pretty nice job! I think he got the color for the middle of the Murray badge spot on!

c8855ffcf2d84399ab2af8ab2ff8da70.jpg

3be7330f09b04a4d9bd7f2dda8851c80.jpg
Any bf Goodrich decals for sale?

Talking about where to get them should be fine, but just be careful not to go any further guys!

Remember rule 6 of the classified forum:

6. It is not acceptable to sell merchandise of any kind on the forum that infringes on any company's copyright agreement.This would include selling items like custom made decals, shirts, hats, etc that bear the unlicensed name of bicycle companies such as Schwinn, GT, Huffy, Nirve, Electra, Felt, etc. If you post any items like this in the For Sale section or any other area of the forum your thread will be deleted immediately.

I know Steve has had "cease and desist" problems before because of it, so just trying to avoid a similar situation.

Luke.

Oh, I am not selling them, just wanted people to know they might be available. Sorry about that! If anything would cause any problems just delete it!

Yeah, you'd be surprised how closely these company's lawyers monitor this kind of stuff.

I'm sure if you're going to a local decal guy to have something done for a bike you're restoring it's no probpem. Start having multiples made and then resell them online.....beginning of problems. :21:

Back