Greetings from Fort Worth TX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I'm in Fort Worth, Tx. Found this site by chance on craigslist. For the last few days I have been enjoying looking at some of the rides posted here. Actually sparked an interest in me I didnt know I had. Never have had anything near what I see here,
definitely some cool bikes. Just lately had gotten back into bikes,usual interest is harleys, have couple of cannondale mountain bikes going to turn to get myself a rat. Not sure i have enough knowledge of what fits what to put older one together so I am sure one of you with one to sell will be hearing from me. Great site, with a lot of skill and knowledge from what I see. --john

JUST START BUILDING A BIKE.YOU WILL FIND YOUR STYLE .I KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT WAS COOL 2 YEARS AGO ISN'T ON MY BIKE TODAY.OR YOU CAN DO WHAT MY FRIEND KARFER DOES BUILD A BIKE AND NEVER CHANGE IT . HE JUST BUILDS A NEW BIKE.HE SAID HE LIKES TO LOOK BACK AT HIS OLD BIKES AND SEE WHERE HE WAS THAN AS A BUILDER .TWO OF HIS BIKES ARE BUILD OFF WINNERS SO IT WOULD BE WRONG TO CHANGE OR GET RID OF THOSE BIKES.GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME FROM CALIFORNIA 8)

Alright

Thanks for the welcomes and information, much appreciated, and looks like a great bunch of people I can definitely learn from.

Yeah another local. Just get a bike and have some fun. Run into a problem. One of us has more than likely also so we will help or you can find info in one of the forums.
Welcome.

Glad you could join us! What's that make now, about a 1/2 dozen RatRodders in the DFW area? Perhaps we're on the cusp of a trend 8)
And who is responsible for that CL ad? :wink: Good job Rat Rod! Saw that ad last week and thought that should bring in a few new ratters! :p

Back