Hard To Find Pedal Car "Dragnet" UPDATE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
1956 Garton, "Dragnet" Police Car, Pedal car. Really very complete, looking close you can still see the "Dragnet" decals under the home paint. Lots of people make the mistake of thinking the scoop on the hood was added by a backyard kid. It wasn't, the scoop is factory, it covers up the speaker for the PA that originally came on the car.

Many have tried to make re-pops out of the later model Gartons.

picture.php

Last edited:
Awesome! I love pedal cars. Probably because I always wanted one when I was a toddler. I do have a few now though!:)

Finishing a pedal boat pedal car MB

Ya, start a thread, I'd like to see it. If nothing else, post it here. You won't be hijacking my thread. We're all in this together. I don't think the powers that be would mind. Lots of the work, care, and assembly for the pedal cars cross over with bikes.

OK here is the shell Murry late to mid 60s pedal boat repainted body work done no rust had dings and the deck was blocked. These are hard to find. Tha nks more to come. MB

OK here is the shell Murry late to mid 60s pedal boat repainted body work done no rust had dings and the deck was blocked. These are hard to find. Tha nks more to come. MB
Really cool!

Luke.

Pedal boat has a prop on the back that turns when riding. A friend of mine has the pedal boat and airplane. Gary

Back