Harlem Valley river run

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Terrific day for a bike run on the Harlem Valley trail which starts at the Wassaic train station in NY and runs to the little village of Millerton.The Ache Bones had honorary member Sarah ride with us today and what a nice day was had by all.The trail is beautiful with lots of wooded areas and farmland and rolling hills with farm silos and tractors.I thought I was gonna get in some kinda trouble when a couple county sheriffs went by on quads patrolling the trail and yeph I was right they were waiting for me in Millerton much to my chagrin and I'm sure making some of you RRBers smile with a cheer:rofl::thumbsup:!!.Jerry and Sarah posted my bail$ to get me out of the pokey,Steve said he had to get bread and milk on the way home and didn't have enough for both,funny how "short pockets"had the money for lunch at upscale 52 street restaurant though:39:!!It was however a nice place and once you figured out what was on your plate not bad but at all even though we were still hungry and had to find a pizza place quick!!I gave everybody a spin on my newely finished Columbia Torpedo rat on the way back.Enjoy the pics:
007.JPG
008.JPG
011.JPG
014.JPG
018.JPG
020.JPG
024.JPG
023.JPG
031.JPG
032.JPG
033.JPG
037.JPG
040.JPG
041.JPG
039.JPG
043.JPG
045.JPG
044.JPG
048.JPG

Last edited:
Wow,we did all That? What a fine day but you didn't mention the head-on
collision I had with a stinking bug ! I'm okay now. Jerry ,hope you scored
points with your Boss Sarah,a good sport and sherpa. General uphill going out so easier ride downhill coming in which is another reason Gary's Torpedo
was sooo fast later in the day. Millerton was a disappointment with a lack
of watering holes unless you like tea.Plenty of shade and erie rock wall
areas where locals come out from nowhere,but have no fear as there
are cops on atv's. They should work down in Dixwell area(New Haven)!
:comando:See ya'll real soon...Stevil

Back