Heavy load

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My company truck is a Chevy 3500, and I have a rack set up in the back to haul bikes (the boss don't mind) I can usually hual about 5 or 6 bikes easy, and that's even pretty lame for a 1 ton dually. So......I'm not sure if todays load is funny or just wrong????

DSC00263.jpg

marty did you get those off CL today in like independence??? i thought about calling on em cuz im really diggin tricycles right now for some reason...

Easy E

elvis51 said:
marty did you get those off CL today in like independence??? i thought about calling on em cuz im really diggin tricycles right now for some reason...

Easy E

No, I got them at the Cowtown Mallroom today. But the blue one on the left did come from Independence and CL via Pappy. The red & white one in the middle came from an antique shop called Bella (something?) in the west bottoms and the teal one one on the right also came from pappy. Yea not sure why, but guess I'm into tricycles too, ha! since I have 3 now.

thats like an oil tanker carrying a cup of water! great pic tho.

10~18 Kustoms said:
My company truck is a Chevy 3500, and I have a rack set up in the back to haul bikes (the boss don't mind) I can usually hual about 5 or 6 bikes easy, and that's even pretty lame for a 1 ton dually. So......I'm not sure if todays load is funny or just wrong???

Hey Marty...now tell'em who the "BOSS" is!!! :mrgreen: ...P 8)

Latest posts

Back