Hello for CT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
what's up peeps? Low budget muscle/rat rod rider reporting in. I am also an avid road rider (Trek cf and Bridgestone) and sometimes mountain biker. cheers

here's some of my beaters applicable to this site:

NorthamptonApril122008036resized.jpg

DSCN0855resized.jpg

picpurpleresized.jpg

1746832195_190f6ec0aa_b.jpg

1746843677_b33bf3a861_b.jpg

2343804022_5e5528c294_b.jpg

HELLO & WELCOME!Looks like you have a thing for nanner seats! Love the 'Stars & Stripes'! :wink:
L8 EM

thanks - the Stars&Stripes was a Ebay find. It is the bike I had as a kid.

^^ me too. it's my favorite bike. it's really long and fits me best. my preferred bar hopper ;-)

it needs new paint though. i rescued it from Craigslist and it still has the hack rattle can job. the paint chips off just looking at it.

Nice collection! WELCOME!

^^ thanks - where in MA are you? we had a bar hop in Northampton a few weeks ago. it was fun. oh, and your bikes are wicked.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
^^ thanks - where in MA are you? we had a bar hop in Northampton a few weeks ago. it was fun. oh, and your bikes are wicked.

I'm about 3 miles from Northampton!..........I have to work on Saturdays, I tried to get the day off, but couldn't. Needless to say, I wasn't very happy. And seeing the pics posted afterwards certainly didn't make me feel any better. :cry: :cry:

Back