Hello from Big Bear Lake, Ca.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0327_zps5caf98f9.jpg.html
Ive been on this site numerous times, i have several vintage bikes, pre-war Princeton (building into a klunker) 62' and 63' Schwinn's, a 1982 and 1988 Specialized Stumpjumpers and a couple of vintage road bikes, a Trek 660 and a 80's time trial bike.

I also work in the bike industry, first as a owner of Hurricane Components, then sold the company. I now work for them as a design engineer, sales and marketing.

Anyway, here is my latest rendition of the 62' Schwinn, its got a little old and a little new, its turned out to be one awesome bike in which I sometimes commute to the office on. I'll post some pics from this bike from this last weekend at Calico Ghost town.

Last edited:
can't find the thread but here is what I do. post the pic on Photobucket then copy the url image code and post it in the body of the post.

Troy

hey I'm right down the hill from you in Highland! its that time of year where I'll be up in your neck of the woods boarding here soon.

Hey I am from Big Bear! Currently I live in San Diego, but I come up pretty often to see family. Welcome to the forum.

Back