Hello from Central/South Texas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hows it going?

Originally from the Dallas Fort Worth born and raised in Irving, Oak Cliff, Arlington, Denton..

I've called San Antonio my home for the last 5yrs although that will change sometime in 2012. Hope to move out of state- maybe Bolder, CO or Seattle, WA who knows..

I am 27 for another 2months and have been into old skool rides for as long as I can remember. Autos , motorcycle or bicycles of all sorts my whole life. I appreciate both original and custom rides. When I was a kid I was into Red lines, GT, Diamond Back etc.. Now I am into cruising and not getting any where in a hurry.

My current bikes- I cruise around on a 70s? Texas Ranger with original paint on 26" English wheels which i want to change to a fat tire and my wife a late 70s early 80s? Columbia original. Looking to purchase and customize many more in the future. San Antonio has some nice picking but Austin which I frequent a lot has a butt load of Vintage bikes available.

Right now restoring My 1964 Ford Econoline van and brewing beer takes up all my time as far as hobbies.

I will try and Post up some pics tonight.

-Ray

Thanks for the welcome

Some pics of my bikes and interest

My wife and I

DSCN1998.jpg

My Texas Ranger
IMG_3734.jpg

My wife Columbia
IMG_3736.jpg

My 64 Ford Van
IMG_3728.jpg

A pic of my old 62 VW bus
IMG_1389.jpg

Thanks for joining rat rod and i like ur economy line... find the texas ratrod location list and join it.. its in bike talk.. thanks man.. :D :D

Latest posts

Back