Hello From Dayton Ohio

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey hows it goin, names steve, I normally mess with Hot Rods, but I am "semi restoring" my grandma's 1939 Lincoln girls bike. I found it in the barn where it had been sitting since about 1950 on top of a pile of wood and junk. Im going to re spoke the wheels, get some new whitewalls, clean it up and just get it riding. It still has her initials on it under the head badge that she put on there in about 1940. Ill be posting pictures and questions because I need some help getting it back together as its missing a few pieces. I luckily found it just before she passed away and got the full history of it. I also have pictures of it the day she got it on Christmas morning, her sister also got one and she still has hers too!

Hey Steve.....taking a shot in the dark but are you from Vandalia? I'm the guy from Brookville that sold you the 40's Ford rims for your project and you hooked me up with the glass bowl Holley. Anyways...welcome to the board :mrgreen:

SimpleMan said:
Hey Steve.....taking a shot in the dark but are you from Vandalia? I'm the guy from Brookville that sold you the 40's Ford rims for your project and you hooked me up with the glass bowl Holley. Anyways...welcome to the board :mrgreen:

Yep thats me how ya been. Got any more of those wheels? I need 2 more.... lol.

Tierod Mcslush said:
SimpleMan said:

Yep thats me how ya been. Got any more of those wheels? I need 2 more.... lol.

Not right now.......I do have a set of 16's that I'm saving for a 28/29 RPU project.

Back