Hello From Houston

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, nothing special about me. Moved to Houston from the Cocoa Beach, Fl area a little bit ago, and brought my (once beautiful) Jamis Earth Cruiser with me. I say once beautiful, because while I was deployed, my now ex girlfriend left my bike outside. I'm here to pick the brains of people far more knowledgeable than I, in hopes that I can revive what is now a severely rusted out cruiser.

Hey man, welcome, where in Houston are you?, I am south of town in the area called Clear Lake on the upper part of Galveston Bay, I would love to help you bring that Earth Cruiser back to life...shoot me a PM

Hey man, welcome, where in Houston are you?, I am south of town in the area called Clear Lake on the upper part of Galveston Bay, I would love to help you bring that Earth Cruiser back to life...shoot me a PM

Hey, I'm in League City. Might have to take you up on that offer, as I'm not well versed in this stuff.

Back