hello from long beach

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello everyone this is so far my bike. It's a dyno fram i picked up for 10 bucks a couple of years ago. I started with the intention of riding it in 2005 but never finished. I made the color with silver base and flakes and hok blue kandy. The flames are a pearl white with the tips into a purple pearl. You really can't see it but once I finish it I will take better pictures of it. The only thing I have been trying to find a fork for it and haven't had any luck the fork that was on before the threads were stripped. So if anyone knows where I can get a 24 inch fork for it. It will be greatly appreciated. :mrgreen:

IMG_5037.jpg

IMG_5039.jpg

IMG_5038.jpg

Very Nice Carlos..
what Style Fork are you Looking for..
like a 24 Inch Straight Fork.
something you would see on a Mountain Bike with 24 inch Fork???

exactly what style,look,shape do you want..

The paint Job is incredible..
very nice work with the Flake and Candy..as well as the Graphics.

I can't wait to see it in the Sunshine :D

peace,
Kev.

Nice work on the paint. Good luck on a fork, your best bet is to find a cheapo mountain bike cause they dont usually have brake bosses or order a springer fork online.

If the existing fork cannot be rethreaded you might be able to fine a donor fork and cut and weld the steer tube onto your old fork.

Clancy

Back