Hello from So-Cal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
Name is mark from Huntington Beach,Ca. Always had a thing for bikes but never got around to building one. Around 5 years ago or so I was in Hawaii and saw a bike club cruising Waikiki, Then 2 years later I was in The bay area and a bike club rolled up at my hotel. They all belonged to TheOthers BC.
about 6 months ago I started seeing instagram post's and met up with the VP of Orange county ( Now Prez of HB) and got hooked! Looking forward to meeting new people and RIDE!.

I would love to ride with people that enjoy bike's and building them up .. my gril gets tired of me talking baseball and bike's all the time so I need to meet people lol

I would love to ride with people that enjoy bike's and building them up .. my gril gets tired of me talking baseball and bike's all the time so I need to meet people lol

All I talk about is bikes and trucks! Wife hates it as well but I tell her, Would you rather have me go to bars and strip clubs? lol

Back