HELLO FROM SPAIN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! i'm a rat rodder from spain. I always visit this page to look the building photos to take ideas or to lear about the how to for many things, here in spain are so many clubs of custom bikes, in my town Sevilla there are a club, i'm the foundator and we make meettings to know more people that like this way of life. so there are my two machines:
A OLD BH:

AND MY NEWEST BIKE A LITLE BIT CUSTOMIZED:(i have some ideas to customize it more but all the tips and recomendations will be good!)

I'm waiting for your recomendations to make this cruiser better, bye!!!!

Hermano?? que pasa tio!! ya en el Rat Rod eh mamon?? sigues por la city? estoy super desconectado del rollo pero volvere con mas fuerza aun!! Red rocket Barbate rules!!!!!! felis año nuevo pa ti y pa tu chica!!!!

thanks! i hope to be a lot of time in this forum, jorge!! k pasa hermano!el dia 7 voy para sevilla ya t pegare el toke y saldremos, y m daras el faro!!jajajaja, feliz año para ti y para monika! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR for all the people in the forum!

Back