Hello from Wauwatosa, WI

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, Here are our works in progress. The Columbia Five-Star American is just a nice cruiser. I just bought the Schwinn Admiral. It'll be finer in primer. The Starfighter is my son's. It will soon receive 144 spoke wheels.

[http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n199/tosa2112/?albumview=grid][/img]

WELCOME & HELLO
L8 EM

Welcome! 8)

Thank you Sensor for posting my photos. I was having a heck of a time getting them attached so I just threw the link in there. The blue one is a Schwinn Admiral. Best guess on age is 1947 or 48. The previous owner sandblasted and repainted the frame. He said that the bike has been sitting outdoors for decades so the wheels and handlebars rusted through. Amazingly, the skip-tooth chain was included for the princely sum of $30. I couldn't email the guy fast enough when I saw the ad.

Welcome to Ratdom....The Red Starfighter is very unique/ I like the lines of the downtube and chainguard how they match.

no problem! thought they should be seen by all :mrgreen:
if you copy the img link from photobucket you dont need to use the img here(hope that helps.took me forever to get pics right :oops: )

Hi there Tosa,
My name is Matt and I live near Ray's Liquor in Tosa.
We should get a little cruise going.

Peace,
Matt

slacker said:
'Tosa in the house, represent! My ex lives in Wauwatosa, which is still too close to Madison. Any other Wisconsin people around?

You are a lucky man, 45 minutes closer to Fiesta Garibaldi than I am.

-Pedro

I live near LaCrosse. Still working on getting a cruiser. I entered a tricycle in the build-off. It is called the Kindergarten Cruiser. Welcome and have fun.

Back