Hello i am luckylefty from singapore

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI guys, i am from singapore i just got a pg bike. i am 6.5ft. it states the wheel is 24" i am wondering if i can use a 26inch bent fork? will it work ? i really like the low low look

img0266ve.jpg

Welcome!

I'm guessing that if you put a bent springer on it the cranks are going to hit the ground.

Welcome !!! :) That is one wild bike !!!

Beau said:
Welcome!

I'm guessing that if you put a bent springer on it the cranks are going to hit the ground.

I would think the same thing, that bottom tube just looks a bit too low to pull of a bent fork

thank you guys...i might work on it abit..its a pg seat...i doubt i can use a bend springer due to the frame. its running on 24" wheels now ... i guess using a 26" will do the magic then change to springer might be okay. but for now i am just gonna do some minor changes. any option on colors guys? i like flashy,urban look with no chromes..

Welcome !! Cool bike !! Is that a custom made frame ?? Colors could be challenging...black with red rims ?? red with black rims ? needs something "flashy" ....that one needs to stand out in a crowd..

the black with red rims is like traditional hot rod looking..i was thinking along this colour below or even just paint the frame black..and the triple 3 army green

cruzpc.jpg

Could work! And if you decide to paint some scallops on the frame you could make them the same orange as the wheels and that way tie the colour combo together. Just a thought. Your bike, your rules! ;) I'm sure it'll turn out nice when you're done with it.

Back