Helmetsrus.com

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regular bicycle helmets have some other standard they're supposed to meet, and the novelty motorcycle helmets are not tested to that standard, either. Don't know how significant that is, but technically, if you ride in Dallas, which has a bicycle helmet law, then the spiked Kaiser helmet wouldn't qualify.

Hey guys. I don't post here much but here is a helmet you may like. It is made by Specialized and is called the Skillet, it is Darren Berrecloth's signature model. The flat black is probably what your looking for.
08Skillet_Blk_l.jpg

bigredddaddy said:
People driving with a cell phone shoved up they're head are gonna hit me yet, so a helmet looks better all the time. No plain wal-mart helmet for me. I've always wanted a German WWII helmet, chrome of course :mrgreen: Some arn't DOT approve but I'm not going 45mph either. Check 'em out: http://store.helmetsrus.com/noveltyhelmets.html

Thanks for posting that. A friend of mine has been looking for a Kaiser Helmet for his dog. I think he's getting the chrome.
07_KELLER-OTTO_006.jpg

Back