Help me decide

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I need opinions...

I've got a Huffy project on my plate and an opportunity to get a seat for it. So here's the paint scheme...

4441104434_45b593a30a.jpg

So what pattern do you think would go better...

Kiwi/Purple
4D9ZrM.jpg

or

Black/Purple
TUEtNx.jpg

I like them both, but have a question: Will the kiwi/purple have the foil taping like the black/purple one?

If not I would go the Black/Purple, but if yes I would go the Kiwi/Purple, love that foil taping!

Luke.

No question about it. Kiwi Purple would fit that paint scheme perfectly!!!

Both look cool but I think it might be too much Kiwi color maybe. Do both and if you decide you don't like the black and purple I will take it off your hands.
I'm not going to get that black/purple. If you're really interested in it I can connect you with the owner. They are custom made and aren't cheap, but in my opinion they are worth every penny.

Yeah, Kiwi Purple, that's what I meant ha! Those colors will be great with that fade.

The purple n black wouldn't look bad but what ties it to the bike? The kiwi is the way I'd go too.

Carl.

The purple n black wouldn't look bad but what ties it to the bike?
The thought was that the kiwi would be too bright, and the black would darken the bike up. But I think darkening the purple will be the better way to accomplish that, and tie the seat to the frame better... and it will be a pretty unique combination.

How are you going to get the mylar on the seat? Is it heat pressed on like the originals?

Ha, that works too! It's going to be a very cool seat and project. You should have designed bikes for Huffy.

Back