Hercules 3-speed on CL- Want, but don't need...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This bike is for sale locally. I have no idea what it's worth, but I like the looks of it. I however can't find any other bikes like it (I guess I tend to do that with my finds).

Do other people like their hercules 3 speeds? Are they as cool/hip and I'm thinking?

herc.jpg

Has American Flyer and Sportster on headbadge. Owner doesn't know the year.

that is a nice bike
it's a gallery piece :!: :wink:

Ive been watching it too. I thought it would make a cool bike but then remembered how my old Raleigh Sports rode. Old lugged framed steel 3 speeds are tanks. The styling of this one is different though. Ive never seen a skinny tired 3 speed bike with a curved frame like this. If you get it, Id like to see what you do with it.

You gotta act fast for bikes on CL. Its ok, like you said, it wasn't meant to be. something else will come along. All my bikes were pretty much bought on the spot. I wasnt really looking for anything in particular when I bought any of them, it was just the right bike at the right time and the right price. The only bike out right now I want but cant afford is a new Pashley Gov'nor. Coolest retro bike I have ever seen.

Back