Here's my bike completed, and my new bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya, heres the bike finishes and the new bike i jsut got frame Kev...chopndrop...or i dont know his name on here, he's 60longroof on the car site so there hahaha

DSC02591.jpg

DSC02589.jpg

60longroof is me......Clothespin "n"

Sean,I told you never to call me here! :shock:

hope the Frame works for yaa...the roads where pretty slick on your street today!!!

don't cut that frame up...keep the frame stock and keep it in the build off.

Read the RRBBO rules close...all work hasta be done buy us...
your pretty handy so that should be easy!

post up some pic's of the Old cadillac in the "What are you driving" thread.
pic-cartoon_elvis.gif

i dig the 20" wheel look. i have not done one like that yet but maybe if the right frame comes around i will. welcome to the forum and yes don't cut the frame i dig it stock anyways

Metty your seats rock, they are something different. Thinkin outside the box. I like the 20" look also, I might have to try that some time.

thanks aight, sory clothespin "n" i couldnt remeber, you will always be 60longroof in my heart. and ya, real slick roads.

as for the frame, i guess i could not cut it up, can i box it up and stuff? cuz i kinda want to try out my hand at building a tank, like a roundy one.

thanks for the seat comment. it was super easy to build, i took pics all along the way if anyone is interested.

go for it with boxing the frame but try to keep the lines i dig that frame. i like your seat idea too how did you attach the seat springs to the frame?

karfer67 said:
go for it with boxing the frame but try to keep the lines i dig that frame. i like your seat idea too how did you attach the seat springs to the frame?

made a bracket across the rear down tubes, welded it on, then drilled two holes and used washers and bolts, pretty easy

Back