Hey New England! Dudley Ma. Swap 2/19/12

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Dudley Ma. swap time again! I'll be there showing some bikes and maybe selling some junk as well. The last swap had a very good turn out with a bunch of new vendors and Im guessing this one will be equally as good if not better. Anyone in?

http://oldroads.com/dudley/

Yes Ill be going .. Like I need another bike, :D .. Ill be posting a few bikes on here later this week a minty Schwinn corvette 3 speed. A Rollfast Jumbo Jet Hawthorne badged muscle bike. A very rare early 1980s Huffy Bmx 2 speed bike With factory Araya rims. A Awesome 1920s Columbia Boy Cycle Trike plus prewar frames & other stuff . I will be offering delivery to Dudley as a option or pick up in Hingham Ma. :D

Bri-in-RI said:
Dudley Ma. swap time again! I'll be there showing some bikes and maybe selling some junk as well. The last swap had a very good turn out with a bunch of new vendors and Im guessing this one will be equally as good if not better. Anyone in?

http://oldroads.com/dudley/
Thanks for the “heads-up” Bri-in-RI :!:

We'll try to be there too!

I am still trying to find a home for my triple.

I would be happy to deliver this bike to Dudley if anyone is interested:

163191_10150097607714085_569014084_7353165_5900570_n.jpg

FOR SALE: 20" Radical Custom Triple Steering Western Flyer Triplet/Tandem

PRICE: NEGOTIABLE - WILL CONSIDER TRADES

CONTACT INFO: Larry Fisher - Call me at (401)253-5335 or EMail me at [email protected]

I WILL HELP DELIVER THE BIKE IN THE NORTHEAST AND WILL WORK WITH A BUYER TO MAKE SURE IT SHIPS CAREFULLY IF NEEDED.

THIS IS A %^ #%^ FREAKING RADICAL PIECE OF KUSTOM ENGINEERING!

TERRORIZE THE LOCAL BIKE PATH! - A UNIQUE WAY TO TAKE THE FAMILY RIDING!

For those of you who know this bike - Need I say more?

For those who have not seen it before. To see more pictures - Go to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/11487454@N ... 319448755/

This bike has so many custom features, it is hard to list them all:

- Handbuilt 20" frame constructed from three Western Flyer bicycles. Trick Floating Truss design - Three of us 6' tall adults have ridden this thing with no problem (That wasn't easy considering the beverages consumed prior to trying to ride it).

- Handbuilt Board Tracker Forks - Doubled wall tubing and truss so you can invite your fattest friends to ride with you...

- Handbuilt TRIPLE STEERING - No Friends? - No Problem just steer from the rear (If you're into that sort of thing).

- Handbuilt front caliper brake controls from ALL THREE SEATS - Lets you and your friends all panic stop together.... Coaster brake too!

- Custom Fabricated and Chromed Dual Chainwheels and Cranksets. Custom Chain Tensioners.

- Cherry Red paint with white and blue pearl - Finished off with tons of Hand Painted Hot Rod pinstriping.

- Customized Alloy Wheels with nice fat whitewalls

- Custom Fenders, Custom Seats, Custom Wideset Handlebars (gotta have room for the knees).

- Yes, even the kickstand is custom....

- Red, White, and Blue Glitter Grips, Streamers, and Bells. Custom Flag Holder up front to show your colors!

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: This bike is NINE FEET LONG. It is a 20" BIKE - Look at the pictures, this is not a 26" Schwinn Tandem. I wasn't kidding, I will deliver the bike or at least help you out most anywhere in Southern New England. The bike is in perfect shape, just as I built it. This bike is not a toy - It takes some getting used to and, although it can be ridden by kids, they should be supervised as it is LONG and does not steer like a NORMAL bike.

Call or Write today - Still time to Impress your Friends and Loved Ones with Nine Feet of Snaking Tubing, Glittering Chrome, and Shiny Whitewalls for the New Year

So, I usually post all the bikes I will be bring to Dudley ahead of time to give you guys first shot but I probably wont be selling any bikes this time around. I will however be bringing these signs to try to sell at the flea market so I figured Id offer them up here first. They are ready to go and wired with a 120v plug. 2 available at $50 each or take both for $80. I love trades too! :D If anyone is interested I can get more/bigger/better pics

Here is some stuff I would bring if someone was interested...
Columbia 60 Special $150
IMG_6785.jpg

Most likely a Columbia... $75
IMG_7122.jpg

Columbia Clippere frame $35
IMG_7108.jpg

Iver Johnson NO FORK included $100
IMG_7316.jpg

Columbia Clipper no tires or chain gaurd $60
IMG_7261.jpg

Trades always welcome.

Anybody ever consider doing an auction at Dudley of Monson? Just curious. Seems if a person wanted to move some bikes an auction would be a good option.

ANYBODY GOING TO DUDLEY HAVE AN ORANGE KRATE FOR SALE?. ORIGINAL NO REPOS RESTORED ONE IS ALLRIGHT WILL GO TO SHOW IF SOMEONE HAS ONE FOR SALE LET ME KNOW EMAIL OR CALL BEST WAY TO CONTACT [email protected] OR 315 457 5013 PETE THANKS

Another awesome time and great seeing everyone today. I know a couple of members picked up some really sweet scores and one members Hutch took second place in the show :D

Back