hey whats up? im from canada...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey every one i just made an account and i have no idea how to like put my picture in my profile and such ... some help would be good :p. ....i live in Balm Beach, Ontario Canada a tiny little beach on georgian bay (near midland) i ride a comepletly custom 1971-ish iverson dragstripper (george barris design :eek: ) it has heavy mettalic colorshifting paint and lotz o chrome ... the only originial parts are the sissybar, forks, and the front cranks... i would post a pic but i dont kno how :( . i am wanting to sell it and make a new rat-rod bike (flat black, red rims etc...) but until then the old dragstripper is my pride and joy.. let me kno about the pics . peace out!

Ontario hey...

that's ok,we forgive you.
It's not your Fault. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

welcome aboard,
The Chopper sounds cool..
keep us posted with Pic's

Peace,
from the "Left" Coast. :lol:

Check with YYZMEC (Tony), he does a Halloween Cruise in/around Hamilton Beach and Oakville. Not sure how far you are from him, but if you can make it, We're Freakin' the Streets!

Oh yeah .... Welcome!
Chainsaw

Welcome aboard...nice to see another ontario rider....should be doing a halloween ride havent decided yet...but will keep you posted if you are interested...

Back