Hi from Australia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi guys just popping in to check out all your creations, I am from Adelaide in South Australia. Im 35 years young, with a great wife and son, and one child under construction!I am only recently getting back on my bike, due to selling of all the petrol powered toys to make way for my Currently expanding family, and the need to buy a house!
My interest in pedal power got aroused when a mate of mine showed me pics of a bike he built, then i stumbled across the atomic zombie sight and fell for the overkill chopper! Currently getting the build under way on that! then my liking for cheap and ratty stuff led me here! I love the sight so far and you guys are a wealth of info so far, now all i need to do is get collecting on the old bikes!

thanks mate, just be gentle with me, im not up on the lingo and it has been several years since i actually owned a bike (except for the 3 i have acquired for nix). and i may talk a bit funny to you guys!
any gotta say this is one of the most friendly sites i have been on, a credit to its creator!

there is a few of us, i talk to another member here from the northern side of town too.
checked out your facebook page too, i reckon i had a bmx very similar to the super roo ones when i was younger, and alot less careful! great to see some history from Adelaide being kept alive.
might have to get me a big bmx for fun!

i wish tha was my facebook page! thats jono, suparoo, im suparoospeedway, hes a good bloke, too. he has beautiful bikes, i got the decals for my speedway from him.

G'day mate! Welcome to the site. I'm a Texan that spent three wonderful years in Queensland, course, Texans and Queenslanders are sorta made from the same stock. Pretty damp up there now.
Anyway, enjoy the site.

Back