Hit paydirt yesterday

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In addition to a really nice J.C. Higgins I had to pay up for, I was able to score two Schwinns and a Western Flier Tandem. I'm keeping the black Schwinn to do a rat rod trail bike and will also keep the Western Flier (going to repaint that one). But if someone has an itch for the blue Schwinn Speedster, I'd be glad to sell it to you (I'm in SE Wisconsin).

S_sep_8013.jpg

S_sep_8009.jpg

S_sep_8010.jpg

S_sep_8011.jpg

S_sep_8012.jpg

And this had to be the deal of the month: I paid $10 for the Western Flier, and we rode it today. Tires are fine, brakes good, everything mechanically 100%. Just needs a cosmetic overhaul to make it rat rod cool.....

S_sep_7992.jpg

S_sep_7993.jpg

S_sep_7994.jpg

S_sep_7996.jpg

S_sep_7997.jpg

Finally, I have this great Chicago Schwinn Speedster. I am putting this one up for sale. If you are near/around SE Wisconsin and want an awesome bike to rat out, this is the one -- make me an offer! Includes FREE barn dust!!!
S_sep_8002.jpg

S_sep_8003.jpg

S_sep_8005.jpg

S_sep_8006.jpg

S_sep_8007.jpg

And I thought I had a good day..! Congratulations!

MarksA-C said:
Wheres about in WI are you? I'm just a hair west of Milwaukee

I'm 3 hairs southwest of Milwaukee in the Mukwonago/Waterford area. It's a paradise, I tell you.

mikesbikes36 said:
what would u have 2 have 4 that there rusty dirty blue thing ? mike

PM me an offer. I'm not emotionally attached to it. I will reject any offer OVER $100 if that helps.

Back