HOCKING BF STING-RAYS ON CL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's gonna happen. Watch, one year from now, they'll be at $200 everywhere. Memories will fade. Wonder if Pacific will do this again? (snicker snicker)

I think it would be hillarious to make some bad, one-off decals that read "Schwynn Stinge-Roy" or somehting and put them on one.

Quote Simpsons: "That's a gen-u-ine Magnet-Box" (Magnavox)

I asked a guy selling them on EBAY for $125 a piece PLUS shipping, why I should buy from him when I can still go to any of my local walmarts and pick one up for $79 or less.

He responded with, "Whats your problem man?"
:roll:

ratroddad wrote
Okay, I think this guy in Houston has your guys beat ....
the funny thing is you cant find them here in Canada so that is the going rate here lol

Some of my family took a little trip in Washington this past week...they hit 3 different Walmarts and none of them had any :cry: :cry:

They did find me a motorized trike!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: pictures to follow

FW

Silent H said:
I asked a guy selling them on EBAY for $125 a piece PLUS shipping, why I should buy from him when I can still go to any of my local walmarts and pick one up for $79 or less.

He responded with, "Whats your problem man?"
:roll:

TELL HIM
I ONCE LEFT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BECAUSE A CRANK I BOUGHT HAD STIPPED THREADS AND IT WASNT LISTED IN THE AUCTION. SO THE GUY LEFT ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TELLING OTHER SELLERS NOT TO SELL TO ME BECAUSE I LIKE TO LEAVE NEATIVE FEEDBACK. IF YOUR PRODUCT OR YOUR SELLING ABILITIES SUCK, YOU GET NEGATIVE SON.

Back