Hoosier Winter Swap Meet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If just wanting to try and sell a single bicycle do you still have to rent out an entire swap space of do they have a bicycle corral type of thing?

Krateness said:
If just wanting to try and sell a single bicycle do you still have to rent out an entire swap space of do they have a bicycle corral type of thing?

If I remember correctly from last year....if you want to sell it as part if two event, yes. If not, there will be a lot of parking lot deals going on.

I will be there with a few bikes and some parts.
Maybe I will finally be able to enter one into the show.

I'm considering trading my '72 Disc Apple for another Krate. Would prefer a Cotton Picker. If you have one and are interested in trading send me a PM with some pictures if possible and maybe we can work something out...

Only 2 more days. I am going to bring just a couple parts with me for trading material or if someone would like to buy.
KGrHqVHJEwFDVdkobcTBQ7L8uT9K60_57.jpg

P1060015_zps4c6e10b0.jpg

P1060016_zpscaf43cc0.jpg

For anyone coming, I'm looking for a couple inexpensive folding bikes. They can be in need of a little work. I don't have a lot of extra cash but I have some bikes to trade. Let me know if you have any! Thanks!

Already back home and had a great time! Picked up a couple small pieces from the swap an made a couple new contacts. We took 4 bikes to show and did pretty well. I can't add pics at the moment but I will later when I'm w/ my computer. Here's how we did:

BOARDER PATROL (mine)-CUSTOM category-2nd
Western Flyer (Dad's)-UNRESTORED category-3rd
Chrome Columbia (Greg)-RAT ROD category-3rd
Stingray Custom (Aaron)-STINGRAY category-Didn't place so I gave him my ribbon and called it an honorary win.

Great to see familiar faces again. Sorry I wasn't able to sit & chat so much. Its been a hectic day from the start and isn't over yet!! :shock:

pretty good show this year. picked up a nice set of pedals for my wood rim bike. also found out that one light switch works the lighting in the whole building. figured that out on accident waiting to get in.....

sloar said:
pretty good show this year. picked up a nice set of pedals for my wood rim bike. also found out that one light switch works the lighting in the whole building. figured that out on accident waiting to get in.....
HAHA, so you were the guy that did that. I was standing across from you waiting to get it when you flipped the switch, pretty funny!!!

Back