Hot Rod Bikes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone into hot rod bicycles? I picked up a red with flames GT Dyno Deuce on craigslist and the design of that bike screams hot rod. Even the name Deuce is based on the early 1930's ford deuce coups people used to love converting into hot rods like the one seen in the movie american graffiti. Now pretty much all bikes sold at local bike shops don't use this style anymore. The only ones that come close are the Electra bikes sold at local bike shops but those look like they are more of a rat rod style which is cool to but I prefer classic hot rod style.

I think a lot of folks here are into them. Of course, the definition can range widely. Here's mine...

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/blackjack-finished.66708/

fuww.jpg

I don't know..... But I think if you look through this forum you will find many that you could consider "Hot Rod".it's infused in some way in a vast amount of these bikes. Just my 2 cents..:cool2:

I need help. I cant seem to get photos to show up in a post! I'm still trying to get the hang of this from URL thing. I input a link to the photo of my bike I know is correct but the image shows up as a little photo icon. Any idea what is causing this? I really want to show a pick of my GT Dyno Deuce here. How are you all getting to post photos but I cant?

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-post-photos.80241/
On Photobucket, I just click on the "direct" button on the right, go to RRB reply box, click on the "image" button and paste.
$20 a year to post photos? They must be joking. They seriously need a from computer option for photos. Also I don't have a Photobucket account because I never needed one and I shouldn't need one. This forum site needs a serious overhaul. It isn't very user friendly. I was trying a link to a photo from my Facebook account but i guess they don't want to make it that easy for us.

"To each his own" I spend a lot more than that on things I can honestly say is needless. But to me personally, I couldn't post pictures until I had it. Now I love it, I know it's about 6 cents a day but... I don't have to stare at the forum anymore wishing I could post pictures. And when I think what I spend on beer a year,:crazy: I don't feel so bad dropping a $20.00 down for 365 days of fun! But I understand your frustration.

:)welcome to RRB. I hope you get the picture posting figured out. There are tons of builds here that could be described as hot rod, rat rod, custom, etc.

Of course you can always see if www.hotrodbikes.com is any easier to post photos on. :p

$20 a year to post photos? They must be joking. They seriously need a from computer option for photos. Also I don't have a Photobucket account because I never needed one and I shouldn't need one. This forum site needs a serious overhaul. It isn't very user friendly. I was trying a link to a photo from my Facebook account but i guess they don't want to make it that easy for us.
I quite happily pay the $20, and still post my pics from Flickr anyway, I was donating to the site even before that came in as I spend a huge amount of time on here and the information I receive saves me much more... :thumbsup:
Dyno%20GT_zpsosmblknl.jpg
OK so i think I got the hang of Photobucket now. Here's my attempt at posting my 'hot rod' GT Dyno Deuce
Looks like you got it sorted! :113:

Luke.

Back