How to...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That leopard print looks stunning. Yeah for sure I'll put you on the top of the to make list. It may take a little while as the month of march is starting to get busy with family obligations but I will for sure work on a couple of skirt guards for you once you see what I am able to do. :D

Hey LittleBlueTrike! I am am drafting a pattern to sew out of day of the dead fabric for a skirt guard. I'll show you my demo once its done. Shouldn't take too long. Already have measurements. Going to cut it out and sew a pocket on maybe too!

cool bike, it reminds me of mine

29on87n.jpg

m9pmog.jpg

2a9pets.jpg

Here is what it looks like. It had a hole for where the fender attaches to the bicycle. :D :D
I just need straps for it to attach to my bicycle and stay and I'll be sure to to post a picture after its done.
Sorry for the crappy camera phone pics.

That bike was on my local c-list. I almost bought it to cannibalize it for parts. I'm glad I didn't. LaurenStranger got an awesome bike!

Btw, the seat cover the Littlebluetrike made is working great. I just need to prod her into making the skirt guards!

Back