Howdy from North Texas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say howdy. I'm from the north Texas area and I'm a middle school teacher (17 years-History). Grew up in Garland and moved back after a few years away. Been married for 20 years and have two wonderful kids. Only recently back into bikes, the Doc said I needed to get more exercise so last summer I purchased a Mtn. bike. Love it, bought one for my son (14) and we hit the trails often. Two weeks ago, driving down my street, I noticed a guy putting a complete cruiser out to be picked up by the garbage men. I quickly slammed on the brakes and loaded it up into my car. Needless to say I have a new topic for "What I did over summer vacation"! Finished painting it today and Saturday I will assemble it all back. I'll post pics then...unfortunately I completely forgot to take pics of "before" and "during" but the "after" will be good!
By the way, great forum, found it about two days after i got the bike. Many good inspirations for future projects :mrgreen:

Welcome neighbor.

Latest posts

Back