Huffy Cranbrook at Walmart $84

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a heads up for anyone who cares, the Huffy Cranbrook is now $84 at Walmart WITH a $20 gift card, essentially making it $64 if that's the way you want to look at it. Here's the link for the Men's bike.

Gotta admit, that's not a bad deal! Last time I remember prices like that was when I bought a Huffy Good Vibrations on sale from Roses', for $69 in 1996! 8) -Adam

I really like the cranebrook frame. It makes for a good starting point. The other day I was in wallyworld and saw the OP cruiser and some other huffy's along with the cranebrook. They were all about 100.00 except the cranebrook.

gcbike said:
there is recall on the huffy cranbrook saw it on the cpsc website
what's wrong w/ it? And what's the "cpsc" website?

Hey,

Free handlebars and stem if you have the lucky serial numbers! :D

edited: now that I think about it, I think I remember tightening mine up, as well as having to repack and adjust the bearings in the front wheel (bearing races were loose, wheel wobbled). I'd say if you get a bike like this, just expect to have to go over it checking all the nuts and bolts. I doubt the kids at walmart are trained mechanics! :eek:

jerrykr said:
I doubt the kids at walmart are trained mechanics! :eek:
A couple of days ago, I was in my local WM and came across a rather interesting site...6 of the twelve or so cruiser bikes had the forks mounted completely backward. I've got some out of focus cell pics I'll try and show tomorrow. You gotta love that WalMart quality control! :shock: :roll:

Back