Huffy Eldorado ( The Red Baron ) board track style

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ifitsfreeitsforme said:
oh that thing came out great. it's screamin for a lay-back seat post. great photos, very vibrant.
Thanks for the great comment! I wanted to do a layed back seat post but i had one of those before and it didnt last me a month before it bent more had had my seat scraping my back wheel. Is there one made that is extra tough? Cause im 6''2in and 210 pounds.

CCR said:
man that thing was made to be out in the sun !!! looks great !!! :D
It really makes me feel good that you guys like this build, i really appreciate the good comments.

ExtraBlaze said:
Cool bike.The reflector is perfect.Really stands out.
Thanks! It was either this stingray one or an old raleigh one i had sitting around. I like this one better, it looks more muscle bike like. Just got some slicks for the raliegh front rim, certain style tires for that rim are hard to get.

Now that bike is the Schweetness..I'd say what about a ride tomorrow but I am picking up a 10 dollar Huffy cruiser in Pa..

FaceOFFbikes said:
Now that bike is the Schweetness..I'd say what about a ride tomorrow but I am picking up a 10 dollar Huffy cruiser in Pa..
Cool, send me some pics of it when you get it.

Dan Jose said:
FaceOFFbikes said:
Its just a regular ole beach cruiser type.. no tank or nothing.. but it does have color matching fenders. I thought that was cool. I will shoot you a pic tomorrow..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=011

FaceOFFbikes said:
Dan Jose said:
FaceOFFbikes said:
Its just a regular ole beach cruiser type.. no tank or nothing.. but it does have color matching fenders. I thought that was cool. I will shoot you a pic tomorrow..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=011
Looks straight, love to see what you do with it.

got access to a welder? if so i can post a how too on a cheap one(old huffy crank and some old seat post tubing).....i kind of did a how too after i did one for the kids bike build off(i think its on page #4) and joeymac did one on his rrbbo#3 bike w/o welding

sensor said:
got access to a welder? if so i can post a how too on a cheap one(old huffy crank and some old seat post tubing).....i kind of did a how too after i did one for the kids bike build off(i think its on page #4) and joeymac did one on his rrbbo#3 bike w/o welding
No i dont have a welder but any info is good info cause maybe i could get someone to do it for me. Thanks. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What are you doing tuesday? Oh what part of bk are you at? It looks like Sunset Park from the pics..

FaceOFFbikes said:
What are you doing tuesday? Oh what part of bk are you at? It looks like Sunset Park from the pics..
Im on bushwick near the jackie robinson, but I work on tuesday and i get off at 7pm, wednesday or thursday im good.

love the look. could you tell me where you got that long "board tracker"/rack? i have a 2 frame stretch bike and i'd like to get a nice long rack like yours. BTW, just how long is it?
thanks

I might be off Thursday, but being a bus driver anything can happen! Lol

kustomkool said:
love the look. could you tell me where you got that long "board tracker"/rack? i have a 2 frame stretch bike and i'd like to get a nice long rack like yours. BTW, just how long is it?
thanks
The rack came with the bike, I'd say it's about a little over two feet long, i would sell you mine but was convinced by other friends to keep it for my other project bikes ( was'nt thinking ), but you can get one on ebay, i see em all the time. Thanks :mrgreen:

Wow this is the only other huffy that sorta resembles my Bel Air.

Question though,my tank mounts the same way,but i think the tank mounts go behind inside the tank so all you see is the screw heads,unless you purposely mounted it like that?Anyway the bike looks great,nice pictures to!

Smellslike1974 said:
Wow this is the only other huffy that sorta resembles my Bel Air.

Question though,my tank mounts the same way,but i think the tank mounts go behind inside the tank so all you see is the screw heads,unless you purposely mounted it like that?Anyway the bike looks great,nice pictures to!
No i didn't change it, t was made like that, i believe it's a 58 huffy. Thanks. :mrgreen:

blackphantom said:
Sleek,Clean,Neat, What more could you ask for. Excellent build.

Later, Blake
Thanks! I have more updated pics in the gallery section.

Back