HUTCH Wind$tyler, almost done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I picked this up over a year ago and its finally starting to look like a bike again, still need to finish up the brakes and put on some kind of gyro,and the another $50 +ship for decals, and I hant to put some kind of large Hutch decals on the wheel disks. I has alot of good parts , the bars,western H stem,Hi Caliper set clamp, Hutch cast aluminum pedals,nos freestyle seat ,bulldog layback post, I am planning on running Oddysey brakes, but need to rebuild them first....enjoy
tu010-2.jpg

Good looking Windstyler :wink: . I still have mine that I bought brand new in `87 of course it doesn`t look like it did then. Right now its just a frame and fork because the rear tri got tweaked at some point. Its tweaked so bad the tire rubs the right side of the seat stay and left side of the chain stay lol. Looking at it you can`t tell it but when you put a wheel on it, oh boy.
Anyways, good luck with the rest of the build on it. Can`t wait to see it finished. These ride really great. As good if not better than Trick Stars.

NICE!

Gold Street Customs said:
lambohaha said:
Here`s mine just before I stripped her down for good.
148.jpg
Are you sure you can't straighten out the bend ?
Oh yeah its fixable. I`ve just put it on the back burner for now. And with all the crazy happenings going on elsewhere ( :roll: ) it has kind of took my heart out of it for now. One day I`ll get back on it and get it straightened out.

swami89 said:
Been wondering who else is into old school bmx around this site!

I love old and new BMX, Right now the only BMX I own is a '84 'Goose Californian that is going to become a stretched chopper, and a Mosh 24" cruiser that is all original.

outskirtscustoms said:
swami89 said:
Been wondering who else is into old school bmx around this site!

I love old and new BMX, Right now the only BMX I own is a '84 'Goose Californian that is going to become a stretched chopper, and a Mosh 24" cruiser that is all original.
Thought I recognized these names lol.
So, your gonna stretch your goose? I`m thinking about attaching my old tricycle rear to my old motomag just for giggles to see how it`ll turn out. Its a simple bolt on.

Back