I CREATED A NEW FORUM

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, but the official Schwinn forum is sooo good already... :roll:

I think this is a good idea, see how it goes, I'm game.

Rat Rod said:
Multipass said:
I tried to register, but it wont allow my screen name "Multipass" to be used?

-Mp

Hmmm...must be the word censor.

Try it again and see if it goes through.

No luck on the 2nd try --- It would appear that I've been banned even before registering :mrgreen:

-Mp

Multipass said:
Rat Rod said:
Multipass said:
I tried to register, but it wont allow my screen name "Multipass" to be used?

-Mp

Hmmm...must be the word censor.

Try it again and see if it goes through.

No luck on the 2nd try --- It would appear that I've been banned even before registering :mrgreen:

-Mp

Ha Ha....it knows you're a trouble maker.

I just set up an account for you.

Feel free to change your PW when you login.

Multipass said:

-Mp
somethings are good for a comment and a chuckle but I will leave this one to a chuckle hehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm pretty much
CONFUSED :shock:

I don't seem to be getting the e-mail to gain access after registering. Can you check for me. I registered as my usual SuperStuff.

Two sites to deal with. Ohh I bet your wife is feeling a bit left out. Maybe? Steve it's great. If you can do it and keep Schwinn in there somehow go for it. You could even play with the spelling. Like one n instead of two or something like that. Let's see, SchwinNet, or Schwintage, or something. I see nothing wrong with doing two sites. People might get tired of posting on two sights. So this site might need to become a catagory of the other if it grows enough. I know my behind will stay right here.
Can you control it and keep the trouble makers out with out much horror or drama? Let me know if I can help.
8) :D

I really just wanted to create an alternative to the big site.

I want it to be spam free and moderated by users.

Feel free to ignore it if you're not interested...I'm fine with everyone hanging out here all of the time. :wink:

Back