i got a pair... what do u got?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey hey hey... check it out, i just got this pair of free spirts from a buddie for FREE. nice, old and rusty, just what the doctor ordered. im sure their gonna be a pain to tear apart .lol. but that's okay nothing some good'ol pb blaster won't cut down, the only problem is, im not to sure what ima do with'em or what their gonna be... if anyone has any ideas get@me!
DSCF2816.jpg

DSCF2817.jpg

DSCF2818.jpg

are those both 3 speeds? I got (3) 3-speeds myself. an all-pro, a huffy, and a murry. I have no idea what to do with them either except for selling them or chopping them up for the hubs

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
udallcustombikes said:
Tandem burrito!
Great score :wink: I was thinking that or just a single burrito :mrgreen:
okay i'ma need sum edgeamukating whats a "tandum or single burrito"?

outskirtscustoms said:
are those both 3 speeds? I got (3) 3-speeds myself. an all-pro, a huffy, and a murry. I have no idea what to do with them either except for selling them or chopping them up for the hubs
no their single speeds...

edbuildsRATSinthe509 said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
udallcustombikes said:
Tandem burrito!
Great score :wink: I was thinking that or just a single burrito :mrgreen:
okay i'ma need sum edgeamukating whats a "tandum or single burrito"?
Tandem is a bicycle built for two. And your guess is as good as mine as to what a single burrito is :)

haha,l i know what a tandum is... i just didn't know what a tandum burrito was.. and know seeing what it is ima have to say that might be the way to go, totally cool. thanx guys... lol any other cool ideas????

Back