I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (Over and Over)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU

Peatbog said:
Or maybe just twice at the same time.*

*I'm not even sure what that meant.

Glad I wasn't drinking milk because you would've made it come out of my nose just then. :lol:

Love the fender joke as well.
Whatcha got next Jake, I know your hiding something?????

JAKE got all the toys.. i mean.. allof them.. do you sleep?? coming along real nice like jake... keep ROCKIN!!

kingfish254 said:
jaysmo said:
JAKE got all the toys.. i mean.. allof them.. do you sleep?? coming along real nice like jake... keep ROCKIN!!
I have too many hobbies and not enough time. Getting off early now gives me time to pal around with my sons,play drums and guitar and build bikes. Next week I'm going to court for custody of my daughter. It's been a 2 year battle. I'm ready for war.
I will be displaying more toys and more changes to " Cherry Bomb" tonight.Ya right B there IS more. Hiding what?!? :roll: Who me ?!? Lol. So cue up Golden Earrings "Bullet hits the Bone" and...Peace

Good luck in your war Big Daddy Jake!!

Good luck next week in court,Jake :!: You know we will be pulling for you :wink: Bring the heat and don't give them a choice but to give you custody :!:

Oh yeah,the bike looks good too!

I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU

Jake Sensi said:
kingfish254 said:
jaysmo said:
I have too many hobbies and not enough time. Getting off early now gives me time to pal around with my sons,play drums and guitar and build bikes. Next week I'm going to court for custody of my daughter. It's been a 2 year battle. I'm ready for war.
I will be displaying more toys and more changes to " Cherry Bomb" tonight.Ya right B there IS more. Hiding what?!? :roll: Who me ?!? Lol. So cue up Golden Earrings "Bullet hits the Bone" and...Peace

Been there, done that with the custody crizzap. Sacramento county is no bueno for Dads and custody. I spent 5 years and a number well into six figures getting my girls half time...and I'd spend ten times more! That's why my hobby(ies) tend to be on the frugal side :)

THANKS WRATTERS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT!! OK NOW THE BUILD. VILE SPRINGER OF JERRYRIG! I SHALL BASH THEE UNTIL YE FITS!!
GEDC0569.jpg
GEDC0574.jpg
DUELING SPEEDOS
GEDC0575.jpg
GEDC0576.jpg
I HAVE BRAKES THIS BUILD! WA HOO!!
GEDC0582.jpg
YEAH CRANK IT!!
GEDC0585.jpg
YOU WERE RIGHT B!! :wink: HEY SLACKERS...GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

You need to get a freewheel rear wheel or you won't be pedaling that thing far! :shock: Scrape... scrape... scrape... scrape... :lol:

Dat is Ratta-tat-tat!
I think I hear some WAR playing in the background.

Peatbog said:
Okay, maybe one of those speedometers has something to do with the record on the back wheel. :idea: :?:

Good point, now let's do like Scooby Doo and the gang and put it all together. Record on the back wheel, some sort of gauge on the front besides an obvious speedometer. Hmmm... definitely a tachometer because then he will know when he gets to 45rpm and he can drop the needle and play the record.

OMG that has to be the coolest girl bike ever jus sayn Jake has placed the bar high

big kountry said:
gosh that has to be the coolest girl bike ever jus sayn Jake has placed the bar high

True that, after a while you just don't think of them as girls frames anymore, it's just a custom.

Peatbog said:
Dude, you get a Scooby treat!

You better deliver, but make it lowfat, I'm watching my weight. )go up(

yoothgeye said:
big kountry said:
gosh that has to be the coolest girl bike ever jus sayn Jake has placed the bar high

True that, after a while you just don't think of them as girls frames anymore, it's just a custom.

Peatbog said:
Dude, you get a Scooby treat!

You better deliver, but make it lowfat, I'm watching my weight. )go up(
that's true what he has created is more like a dragster but way cooler cause its affordable

Peatbog said:
Okay, maybe one of those speedometers has something to do with the record on the back wheel. :idea: :?:

Where did Jake go? He's got some splainin' to do. I think he is messing with our minds.
Ha!! Hopefully all those watching will wonder where am going. Also I'm trying to stay off page two... GTB.!! Peace

Peatbog said:
Jake Sensi said:
Also I'm trying to stay off page two...

:D

It ain't so bad. You meet some new people there. :p I have already been there and back. I might have solved that problem though. I just get new posts by painting a fender, deciding I don't like it, and painting it again. I am on the second painting of the front fender, and now I have decided I am going to paint the rear fender in a different pattern--so the front won't match and maybe I'll have to do it again...again. And there you go, more new posts. Don't know how long people are gonna follow a multiple fender painting though. They might just figure I am stupid and move on. I could hit page three before it is all over!*

Anyway, my bike is easy to figure out where it is going. You have the okay-what-is-he-up-to-now thing going on. Speaking of which, what about those speedometers...

*In which case, I might post a picture of a bunny again.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jake, you should check out some of EasyRiders posts (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11172) . He has less that 20 posts, but there is some wicked stuff going on there. I think he likes the OCC's just as much as you do.

Ok B I'll check him. Peatbog the other speedo will be for show or hooked up to the back wheel. I've changed the rear tire to a 26". Only for the whitewalls and the brakes. I have to figure out the tank light since I added the springer. I have to adjust the springer before I paint again. Yeah this is a "what is he gonna do next build"!! So stay tuned and thanks for the input. Peace

Back