I know better...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the very yellow Monark badged bike.Can be easily fooled i can.The badge is riveted on so i just assumed it was what it says.I know better but,the bars on this are a bit un uniform with most high rise bars i have.A sticker on the bars says Flanders Motorcycle Accesories.13 1/2 high or so.7/8ths diam.no knurls,no dimples.Lokked at the site for Flanders and found a good match.Wow big money bars.These bars are solid on the yellow cruiser.I know better but these are very cool bars and just thinkin these might be Flanders adds a bit to the cool factor.Super cool site by the way http://www.sideroadcycles.com/
008-6.jpg
012-2.jpg
011-3.jpg

Dunno what to say other than I like it, alot 8) . I`m not gonna thread jack here with a pic of my yellow rat but there is something about a yellow bike that commands attention.

Amen.Been fighting the urge to bomb it at work in the booth.I just cant pull the trigger.If i did,i might go green

From what I have read for a few years huffman built bikes badged as monark. I have one from the 60's the frame is a bit different though. Nice looking bike by the way.

Back