I NEED HELP PEOPLE!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys, i havent been here to discuss in awhile but i need help. its almost winter time and im getting ready to fire up the reddy heater and start fabricating. i know this is a bike forum but i've hit a designing wall. i've got a mildly modified (straight pipe, governor delete, k&n filter) 5hp briggs and i dont know what to put it in. i've got a yard kart frame but that's too average. i really want to make my own frame for a decent price for whatever i decide on. maybe yall could give me some ideas. incorporate bike parts if you can. much appreciated. :D

You should build a replica of an 1800's car. Use 4 bike wheels and fab a wooden body to cover it. Like a stick for a steering wheel.

Motorized bar stool or motorized Radio Flyer Wagon. :idea:

radio flyer big wheel trike/truck :idea: :idea: :idea: a trike built from hackin up the kart frame with 1&1/8 triple clamps and a 26 up front, and out back put those little racing kart slicks with the wagon tub as a "truck bed"???

Latest posts

Back