If Billy Lane can do it...So can I

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not done yet but coming out just they way I wanted...
DSC00053.jpg

I haven't shown you guys my homemade frames yet....so here is one...
I'm hoping to put a 80cc Kings Motor on this one...Not sure where to put the peddles yet...

looks to me like you just have to find a steep long hill and your good to go. just hope there are no rocks you have to ride over :shock: neat bike

Looking good. Just I would leave a bit more space under frame, it would make it more usefull. Have you been thinking to leave it just bicycle?
The best thing of bicycles is that they are quiet and you dont need to play whit engines. Thats why I like to keep bicycles whitout engines.

-Olli

You can't tell from the photo but it sits 2 1/8" form the ground. 2" pretty much clears everything...even driveways...

Looks good ! keep us posted.

I like those early indian style handle bars. First time when i see those in the bike. I like also roughness of this project.

nice ride, like the style of this. i'll be watching this one.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

great style...that look is right on!!! i've seen the Billy bike and this is looking very kool!
can't wait ti see this one finished. i have to ask...where did you get the bar extentions? i'm
loving them.

Thanks you guys...I'm glad everyone likes it...
As far as the bar extensions go....I'm making them myself.......I cut the bends from some BMX style handle bars....I'll post some pictures soon...

Back