I'm Elnutty for northern Cali

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm Elnutty I've been peeking around here for a while , I'm into Aircooled Vws , American cars , And pedal cars ! Bikes have been on the back burner for a while ! I had been kicking around building a board track style bike for a while so drug a few bikes out of the bone yard today and I chopped up a 1984 schwinn cruiser today into this !!

c2e67029.jpg

Started out like this

9e01be44.jpg

Oldschool64 I live in Manteca !! I moved out from the bay area 2 years ago !!

I live over on the south side of 120 off of airport ! Kind of more into building them then riding them . Im into Chevys and Vw's and hangout with Vw club that meets up at jacks pizza !!

Across from the field of dreams ? With all the Volkswagen buses in front ???

Elnutty said:
I live over on the south side of 120 off of airport ! Kind of more into building them then riding them . Im into Chevys and Vw's and hangout with Vw club that meets up at jacks pizza !!

The "better half" and i drive by your buddies house on our way back from Costco all the time....we are "closet Vdub" fans and would love to build one...everytime we go by there we drool just a little... :D

Elnutty said:
No that's my buddy's house , I live on the other side of the freeway !!

Before we bought our house we are in now..we lived down the street from NorCal muffler and used to go check out your VDubs at Jack's...nice rides !!

old school 64 said:
The "better half" and i drive by your buddies house on our way back from Costco all the time....we are "closet Vdub" fans and would love to build one...everytime we go by there we drool just a little... :D

Elnutty said:
No that's my buddy's house , I live on the other side of the freeway !!

Back