Inexpensive Bike Tools

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to Harbor Freight Tools this morning and picked up this 33 peice bicycle tool set. Online it lists for $34.99, but the price in the store was only $20! I figure they are probably not the same quality as Park Tools, but some of the tools I will only need a couple of times.

94298.gif

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/d ... mber=94298

I also found this 6 bike storage tree on thier site. It is only $39.99. It would make it easy to move all the bikes around the garage.

02628.gif

Yah china freight. But i did have to buy a drill there one day about a year ago and the darn thing still works. As long as you dont lick it i might not get lead poison. I think lead poisining makes you stupid. What were we talkin about? :?

I have some cheap tools from Pricepoint that look very similar. The headset wrench bent after a few uses. So back to the trusty pipe wrench. :mrgreen:

skoda said:
I broke a Park chain tool on the third use, it was $12 alone. Might as well go with these!

i broke one on the first try (ct-5) :x

gotta ct-3 after that, does great so far.

chimichanga said:
I might have to go to harbor freight tools this weekend.

take a truck...LOTSA cool stuff...pipe benders, tube notchers,welders, grinders.......... :D :D :D

In the next month or so Ill be needing one of those tree's. Can I send someone money next month for one?

Have you noticed that the bike racks are all over the place now. Craigslist, in alot of cities.... I wonder who did it? Someone could do bike tools also I guess...

Back