input wanted....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im thinkin about changing the forks on this...
100_1444.jpg

to the forks and rim from this...
100_1466.jpg

my dilema is that I know I wont ride the ladies bike NO MATTER how it'll look restored but I feel kinda guilty picking parts off of a cool classic...

I might have....but I dont have the best memory.....
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Are you planning a full headset-fork transplant? because its my experiance that you usually cant just transplant the springer off of a girls bike onto a mens, because allot of the girls bikes used longer headsets.....is that right?

If you do scalp that Columbia, try to use as mutch parts off of it as possible.......No sence in scalping a bike just for one or two parts.

Proud supporter of the Hugo Codes, dont cut and bob now what our Europian friends may want later.

havent got out the tape measure yet but the mans frame has a pretty long "head tube"....longer than most :mrgreen:

Mark, Cool fork and would be nice on your bike. But I am more interested in your seatpost setup. Please explain and maybe better pics.

looks the same but with a quick release...the cool thing is you can flip it to lower it or raise it..

Back