input wanted....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehehe....freebie from the scrapyard...usually its 5 bucks a bike there though :D :D
i have a deal with the guy that works there :mrgreen:

thanx. It even came with the key in the locking fork!! Not sure if that will work on the other frame though.
100_1463.jpg

i dont know about the columbias but the schwinns with the lock has a notch in the bearing cups on the inside (for the tumbler i think.......)have you pulled the cups out yet? that might tell you

i say go for it a long time ago when i was more into original bikes i had a few girls bikes and one day i said to myself "why do i have these i would not be caught dead ridding them." then i built my first rat using parts from one so there ya go. i say go for it heck this is getting to be the only way to find cool forks and such so why not we are all rat rodders after all?

those fenders look in really good shape, other than the surface rust. It's hard to find fat fenders in that good of shape. I'm sure you could get some money from them on the bay or on the classifieds here.

jeff

I need the front light for this bike if you part out that bike for yourself. Let me know if you cant trade the light out. Thanks
S5001046.jpg

Back