inShane64 from New Mexico

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am inShane64, I live in Clovis, New Mexico, where I was born and raised. I was brought up in a Baptist church, my G-diddy is a pastor. I studied welding and teaching to be a shop teacher, but I got a disabling disease after going to Mexico on mission trips. I got married to my prom date and am trying to stablize my health so I can support my family and pursue my passions: Church, Family, Cars, Bikes and Guns

5.jpg

I grew up goin' to car shows, my dad shows a '67 Shelby GT500 and my uncle shows a '69 Mach 1 with 428 scj. My interests kinda took a different direction when I bought my first car, a 1964 Galaxie 500. I got away from factory correct show cars and did the whole hot rod thing. I still own my Galaxie and have since put a hotrodded 428 cobra jet in it. I bought a stringof other old cars including a '67 Galaxie convirtible and a '69 Bronco and a '64 Fairlane. Most recently I bought a '54 Studebaker truck that I decided to make into a rat rod. I bought this truck at auction and it came with a super old lookin' bicycle. that is why I am on this forum today. Since then my health has been bad and I can only handle bike size projects. Here are some pics:

mygalaxie1.jpg

camrapics043.jpg

1ea5959b.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

Thanks for lookin I have already learned a ton on the site.
P.S. Sorry for the huge pics I dont know how to post em smaller.

Welcome !! Loving those Fords of yours..had a 1970 Mustang Fastback for 27 years..passed it on to my son..who owned it for a year..NEVER drove it..and sold it..That Bronco is gorgeous !

Thanks for the welcome! I am really havin fun with these bikes.

Jen I believe the ladies bike I am refinishing for my wife is the same as yer Monark Sun Valley. Geez I love the rear rack on our bikes!

dhp we should grab lunch sometime I have seen yer van at the car shows!

Latest posts

Back