Intro!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I was informed about this forum last night by another member and wanted to check it out. My name is Spike Kilmer and I'm a writer and photographer for Traditional Rod and Kulture Illustrated, a magazine devoted to traditional 50's style hot rods and kustoms, motorcycles and pin-ups. My other interests include vintage bicycles and cameras, two things that I collect and use whenever possible.

My current bike stable consists of a 50's (?) era Grants "Speed Racer", a mid 40's (?) Rollfast and a couple of other no-namers from mid-century era.

I came here to see what the rest of the world was doing with bikes, get some information, make some new friends, and basically learn more about old bikes.

Thanks,
Spike

..... Forgot to mention that. I'm from South Eastern Pennsylvania. Right on the Delaware/PA line.

Spike

Spikeorific!! You should love the site. Lots of super cool bikes and cool people. So, start posting some photo's. I'm sure Ratrod would be willing to do an interview also.
JT

I cant believe a PHOTOGRAPHER posted with no PHOTOS. :lol: Just kiddin ya! Welcome. We love cool photos on this site, its part of what makes this site soooo cool. 8) You probably have some really interesting stuff seeing the background you come from. I guess you'll have to convert some of those paper prints over to digital so we can see the goods.

Back